Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm looking for...
 Login/Join 
posted
Does anybody know where Mike Corbin is? He lived in the Dorm 64-65. Had a drum kit in his room and played a lot. Used to play along with records. Remember records? His Dad was a civilian who worked for a big contractor. Tumco? Tumwater? Tummyache? Or something. Email me if you have any info. Also looking for Steve Kaufman '65. His dad was Air Force and stationed in Adana. I am also looking for Judie Lanning. ? on the spelling of the last name.
"Seek and you will find. Ask and the door will be opened for you."

Posts: 6 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Jim -

Nothing on a Mike Corbin....but we are missing a Gerald Corbin, class of '66. Might they be the same or siblings? Steve Kaufman we have....he's listed in the Ankara Directory. And I'm one step behind Judie Lanning -- I have her husband's name and two or three addresses in Montana and Wyoming. Have been unable to find a phone number, so she's going to take a bit more sleuthing.

posted Hide Post
Gerald could very well be Mike.When we were in school nobody wanted to be "Gerald". Mike is a drummer-type name. The graduation year would be correct.

Posts: 6 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Gerald is Mike. I called my Mother and she confirmed what I was thinking. The name of the company was Tumpayne.

posted Hide Post
Jim -

I'm finding zilch in the search for Gerald Corbin. Any chance your mother might remember either or both of his parent's first names? Do you know if he had any siblings? Their names?

And, I long ago ask about the Tumpane Co. personnel records -- they were stored for eons and finally destroyed.