AnkaraAlumni.net    The Network & Ankara Post Office    APO Ankara Post Office  Hop To Forum Categories  Links    Military Brat Blog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military Brat Blog
 Login/Join 
posted
Announcing the Military Brat Blog -

From Mary Edwards Wertsch - Army brat, author of Military Brats: Legacies of Childhood Inside the Fortress, co-founder of Operation Footlocker, the seminal influence for the BRATS - Our Journey Home documentary and an inner-city poetry and writing teacher.

Hello All--

I wanted to let you know about a new addition to brat culture: The Military Brat Blog, which I've just created on a subsite of Brightwell Publishing.

Please do check it out, visit often, and contribute your thoughts to the mix!!

Here is the link: MILITARY BRAT BLOG

Best regards,
Mary Wertsch

posted Hide Post
I have put some stuff on her site. It is sorta dead here.
Patrick

Posts: 49 | Location: Prestonsburg, KY | Registered: September 14, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Patrick -

Looks like you and Mary got some chatter going! I noticed Yokota Officer's Club author Sarah Bird has posted as well.

Not to worry about the lack of posts here - some of the ancillary website guest books go 30 to 60 days between entries. And, at least with a logon, we don't have to monitor to erase the SPAMmers that hit guestbooks. I just looked at the APO's "traffic" report for the past week -- we're still taking 86 to 120+ hits day. Lots of lookers and lurkers.....