AnkaraAlumni.net    The Network & Ankara Post Office    APO Ankara Post Office  Hop To Forum Categories  The AFEX    Thanks for the Phone Call Lyn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks for the Phone Call Lyn
 Login/Join 
posted
Had a long phone call from Lyn Saturday morning. I really enjoyed the conversation.

Posts: 49 | Location: Prestonsburg, KY | Registered: September 14, 2004Reply With Quote
<George Summers '57>
posted
You Too? I got one also, she must have this thing for old farts 8^). Seriously though, she and her compatriots are doing a bang-up job on this site. Glad I could be of some assistance for the information she was seeking.

George

posted Hide Post
George:
I told her that you had those yearbooks.

Posts: 49 | Location: Prestonsburg, KY | Registered: September 14, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well thank you both! I enjoyed the visits. And George, many thank yous for the class lists. We've never had access to the early yearbooks. You've provided us with information we've never had before...information that is essential to creating an accurate list of non-graduate alumni.