AnkaraAlumni.net    The Network & Ankara Post Office    APO Ankara Post Office  Hop To Forum Categories  The AFEX    It's a test of what you remember from school. What do remember?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's a test of what you remember from school. What do remember?
 Login/Join 
<Fran Archibald '68>
posted
That was interesting! I felt lost taking the quiz but got 9/10. Of course we are talking about long term memory here.....

<Candy Andrews '75>
posted
Okay, are they sure about that Nile thing?

9 of 10 for me-guess I'm not brain dead yet. But a friend's 10 year old brought her math homework home and I couldn't do it!

posted Hide Post
I got 10 out of 10, but I guarantee I didn't learn all of it in Ankara. They said we would need to know this junk later in our lives. But how could they have forseen internet quizzes?!

Posts: 2 | Location: Vienna, VA | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
okay, I want to change my report--actually i got TEN OUT OF TEN!! or maybe it was ELEVEN (extra credit)...

Posts: 29 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Took the test and have to confess to 10 out of 10. Now I know what 55 years in classrooms has done for me. A score like this and five bucks should get me a beer somewhere.

Posts: 13 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With Quote
<Brad McMillan '64>
posted
That was fun. I got 10 out of 10 correct.
So why ain't I rich?

posted Hide Post
I only got 7 / 10 - but I never took chemistry. and almost flunked geometry in Turkey - but aced it when we moved for Florida MMMMMMM

posted Hide Post
I figure 8 out of 10 isn't so bad for an old lady with a million and one things to remember. I keep telling my mother all the new knowledge pushes the old stuff into dusty cobweb-ridden corners of my brain. Smiler