AnkaraAlumni.net    The Network & Ankara Post Office    APO Ankara Post Office  Hop To Forum Categories  The AFEX    It's a test of what you remember from school. What do remember?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's a test of what you remember from school. What do remember?
 Login/Join 
posted
Merhaba,

I was surfing some geek sites and came across this:

http://encarta.msn.com/quiz_122/What_Do_You_Remember_From_School.html

It's a test of what you remember from school. You know when you were supposed
to be listening in History, Chemistry, Science, or all those other classes.
Now, don't cheat, I didn't, don't look anything up on the net. I thought I
would take the test just to see how dumb I have become. I missed one! Dang! It
was the first question.

You don't have to share with us, if you don't want to, but it was really cool
to know that I still remember things I haven't done is years. That Chemistry,
Algebra stuff, I thought was long gone for me.

wray -'66

Posts: 61 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
<George Summers '57>
posted
9 out of 10. I knew that the Nile was unique in that it ran north but forgot it was also the longest.

George

posted Hide Post
9 out of 10. Never was good at math.

Holly

Posts: 1 | Location: Walkersville, Maryland | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Egad. Dumb de dumb dumb. 7 out of 10. Cells dividing, area of a circle, and industrial revolution.

Oops!

Roger Redwanski - Class of "68"
"Never argue with the person packing your parachute"

Posts: 54 | Location: Fieldsboro, NJ | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
8 OUT OF 10 WITH YOUR HELP ISN'T BAD, THIS IS A NEED TO KNOW THING

Posts: 3 | Location: Spring Branch, Texas | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Aw Wray! You always were the smartest! No fair!
I can only remember how to get to Mrs. Cook's classroom.....

Posts: 27 | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Just like high school I flunked....well 8 out of 11...see never could pay attention

Posts: 15 | Location: Leesburg, VA | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Brian,
Now I'm a bit concerned. 8 out of 11. I thought there were only 10 questions. ???

Posts: 54 | Location: Fieldsboro, NJ | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It is kind of interesting that Brian works with electrical power, and large voltage too. Remember NOT to stand in water, while working-- again Brian.

Posts: 61 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I guess that disproves the myths about electro-shock treatments. :-)

I believe Brian tried them a year or so ago.

posted Hide Post
I prefer to agree with Steve D--it's a "need to know thing"--this is what almanacs, etc are for! (ok, i admit I only got 7 out of 10, and that was pure guesswork for the math....) (suddenly I am picturing myself in Geometry class, sitting at the very back and talking...altho sometimes I tuned in long enough to count the number of times the teacher (Mr. Moscowitz or something?) used the phrase, "you know"...

Posts: 29 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
rereading my own words, I shudder to think of having to teach anything to my 14-year-old self...

Posts: 29 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I couldn't even use that trivia at coctail parties - had better things to talke about. 8/10 means I still can guess most of what I need to know !

posted Hide Post
Well, 8/10 ain't so bad for an old guy. Couldn't distiguish Homer and Virgil properly. I gotta complain though - the symbol for pi wasn't very good - I could barely read those formulas!
Gotta stick up for my classmate Brian - I don't remember that he ever set himself on fire or anything. Probably not a danger to himself or others! LOL

Posts: 21 | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well... maybe it's because I'm a wee bit younger than y'all - or maybe it's because I work at a college (staff, not faculty) and "live" in the science building - but mainly it's because it was multiple choice, not fill-in-the-blank! 10 / 10

Posts: 12 | Location: Orlando FL | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With Quote