Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

launching the lunchroom
 Login/Join 
posted
Kudos to all that woked hard to get this site up and running......It goes without saying that I appreciate all that went into our previous AnkaraReunion.com site. There was no question that many many hours went into maintaining it. We can only hope that this new site serves equally as well, and it looks like its off to a grand start....yahooooo..let the postings begin.
Tim

posted Hide Post
Hey Tim! How are ya this morning.........Did you get as much snow in Fort Collins as we did here in Aurora this week? As soon as I get actually settled into my hours I will try to get ahold of you to get together for lunch or something. Believe it or not, 1230 to 2100 hours are harder on me than 0430 to 1300 are! I find I have less time for me when actual other people are up (and sober! ha! ha!) Did I ever give you my new phone number....probably not, it is 303-337-7655 and my email is the same as before. I don't have your email anymore, and Gordy gave me a cell phone number, but how do you want to be gotten ahold of? Let me know...
Alice

Alice M. Chavez

Posts: 34 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: November 04, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
HI Tim and Alice! Big Grin I just found the APO and registered this morning. I am planning to come to the reunion AND I'm working hard on talking my sister Angie into coming along this time. (If only so that her friends don't walk around calling me "Angie" all weekend...) She graduated '75 and this would be her 30th year. Do we know anyone else from '76 or mid-70s decade who is attending?

Beatrice Fanning

posted Hide Post
Bea, I only know that Yvette,Lori, Tim and Gordy are going...............unfortunately, I am not able to take the time in August to go. Tim and Gordy will probably know who all is going. It would have been wonderful to have seen everyone.

Didn't Angie live in Colorado at one time? Is she still here? I recieved the list of alumni and their addresses, but as I am in the process of moving, I seemed to have misplaced it.

My home email address is still alicechavez1@yahoo.com. Drop me a line sometime...it would be nice to hear from you!

Alice

Alice M. Chavez

Posts: 34 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: November 04, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi alice,

Yes, Angie is still in Arvada. I hope to talk her into attending this time. I'll send you her e-ddress soon.

cheers,

Bea

posted Hide Post
Thanks, I would love to hear from her.

Alice

Alice M. Chavez