New
Find
Notify
Tools

'71 grad
 Login/Join 
posted
I attended during '69-'70 as a dormie.
I hung out with Terry Curtis. She wore the "BillyJack" like hat on occasion and dated a guy named Jeff. On a dorm sponsored ski trip to Bursa Jeff seriously injured or broke a leg. I knew Ramona (Mona)Rogers in Texas before Ankara. Mona put her hand/arm through the glass dorm door while playing around and running away from someone. Nothing to serious but required med. attention. I knew Rick Lamb for awhile but dated Steve Von Christierson and stayed in contact with him through our senior year. He went to Hawaii and I to Massachusetts.
Ada Hall was my dorm roomate.
The dormies sponsored a marathon that took place around the BX perimeter. We all took turns running nonstop for 24 hours. Organizers woke us through the night for our laps.
Bobbi, a dark haired sweetheart of a girl in the dorms who I and many others borrowed your clothes often.
Long ago and far away.
A koala bear sent from Hawaii.

posted Hide Post
Without digging out the old year book I think his name was Bruce something or other....last name started with a "D" maybe....I was a townie but I did have a few dormie friends. I remember the old tug of war contests, but not the marathon. All the other names in your musing are familar as well.
Rick Sattler