AnkaraAlumni.net    The Network & Ankara Post Office    APO Ankara Post Office  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lunchroom    Mitch Pileggi '70 (Skinner) Will Be In X-Files-2 Movie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mitch Pileggi '70 (Skinner) Will Be In X-Files-2 Movie
 Login/Join 
posted
Mitch Pileggi '70, aka Walter Skinner, will be reviving his character for Untitled X Files Sequel.

(How come being bald makes Mitch look sexy (or so women tell me) and being bald just makes me look old (or so women tell me) Confused -- life isn't fair Smiler )

Posts: 27 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The title of the movie will be "The X-Files: I Want to Believe.” “Due in theaters July 25, the movie will not deal with aliens or the intricate mythology about interaction between humans and extraterrestrials that the show built up over the years, Carter said. Instead, it casts Mulder and Scully into a stand-alone, earth-bound story aimed at both serious "X-Files" fans and newcomers, he said.”

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
And for those of you who may have been concerned Eeker

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24598508/

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Grandpa Mitch

"Expect a lot of backstory on the fourth season of 'Supernatural,' which picks up four months after Dean was dropped in hell. Fans will find out how Sam and Dean's parents first hooked up, while 'X-Files' star Mitch Pileggi has signed on to play the boys' grandpa."