AnkaraAlumni.net    The Network & Ankara Post Office    APO Ankara Post Office  Hop To Forum Categories  To Each His Own    Super uncontrolled DOD Spy Agencies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super uncontrolled DOD Spy Agencies
 Login/Join 
posted
Well, As I remember our Laws - The DOD can not spy in CONUS - The United States.

Well, I was one who at one time was "spying" on americans (No I wasn't) offically (yes I was) (No I wasn't) PS. If I disapear look for me. They still don't like people who quit. My records are still black. I am still bound by some silly agreement that I will not under severe penalties discuss or inform via any media any and all of the projects that I was assigned to, or may have had knowledge of.

This was all under the guise of counter intelegence. Civilions were the targets regardless of what the bosses said. When you were as naive and My Country Right or Wrong mindset you can justify just about anything.

Did anyone else have the joy our playing secret agent in our country. There is one thing when there is a legitimate security leak and lord knows that there were many. But to work only to find facts that supported a forgone conclusion and all we were supposed to do is find facts or generate facts or do what ever it was needed to do to support these conclusions. What a screwed up mess we had.

More later

Posts: 11 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote