AnkaraAlumni.net    The Network & Ankara Post Office    APO Ankara Post Office  Hop To Forum Categories  The Snack Bar    Constance Biasetti 1919 - 2006
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Constance Biasetti 1919 - 2006
 Login/Join 
posted
Constance Biasetti, Ankara High School's nurse from the fall of 1960 through 1966, died this afternoon in Cartersville, GA. Any alum who attended during those years who ever suffered a cut, sprain, scratch, headache or worse, or just needed a sympathetic ear, will remember her. She sponsored the Future Nurses Club -- and mentored several alumni who are today nursing professionals. Constance was both tougher than leather and softer than cotton. She had to be to raise those four Biasetti brothers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lyn Viles '66,

posted Hide Post
Trying to duck out of classes by going to "sick call" was tough,the schol nurse, which I didn't know her name until now, was really gifted in triage, she could instanly tell the real ill from the malingerers, she inroduced me to the curative properties of Coke syrup, for naseau. keopetic for the Turket Trots, and Peppermint OIl to conteract the messhalls gilt to mankind, the spinich and egg cassorole. I'am sorry to here of her passing
Rodney Bell 68

Posts: 17 | Location: Kerman, CA | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With Quote