AnkaraAlumni.net    The Network & Ankara Post Office    APO Ankara Post Office  Hop To Forum Categories  Photo Gallery    Mrs. Cook & the Class of '64
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mrs. Cook & the Class of '64
 Login/Join 
posted
Last May, forty-some of us gathered in Pigeon Forge, TN. We were thrilled to have Mrs. Cook and her husband join us - her first "Ankara" appearance since the 60s.

This photo of Mrs. Cook and the attending Class of '64 is courtesy of Judy Scholes.
Front Row -
Diane Long, Kaye Wozniak, Mike Morrison, Judy Scholes, David Dick and Evelyn Cook
Back Row-
Mike Wolfe, John Haravicit and Bill Wilson

posted Hide Post
For further photos of the Reunion with Mrs. Cook, or other reunions & gatherings, go out to www.mikeandgloria.com/AnkaraHigh.htm I also have a journal of my trip this past May (2004) to western Turkey at www.mikeandgloria.com/Turkey2004.htm
Enjoy,

Mike Morrison

posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this picture! It's great. I loved Mrs. Cook,too. I had an easy time in college English due to her "whip-cracking".
Marti Renville'65

Posts: 1 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling that if it hadn't been for Mrs. Cook, I wouldn't be doing "motivational speaking" today! Suze

posted Hide Post
Lyn, Thanks for posting the picture! It's so good to see everyone looking so healthy. I'm looking forward to Dallas!.

Posts: 1 | Location: Arlington, VA | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
What years did Ms Cook teach?
Patrick

Posts: 49 | Location: Prestonsburg, KY | Registered: September 14, 2004Reply With Quote