Find
Notify
Tools

Bitsy and Bev
 Login/Join 
posted
Take a look at this one!!

Imagebitsyandbev66.jpg (26 Kb, 157 downloads) Bitsy Butler and Bev Darnell '66

Posts: 61 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The above .jpg is only 26K, just a small note. Should be able to download in 10 sec. with a 28K modem.

Posts: 61 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: August 31, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Have to give credit, where credit is due, this photo was sent to my listServ, by Mr. Steve Darnell -'68

Thank you

posted Hide Post
that charming building behind them was home,sweet home for the lucky dormies!
I remember Bitsy used to iron her hair to keep it straight. I think she is living in SF now.

Posts: 16 | Location: California | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
OhMyGosh it's like being in a time-tunnel! We were all so young........wait a sec I say we still are!!!

I hope some others have pics too. I'm not sure many of us actually had cameras with us then.

Posts: 11 | Location: Abingdon, Maryland | Registered: July 29, 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Melissa Miller '68:
that charming building behind them was home,sweet home for the lucky dormies!
I remember Bitsy used to iron her hair to keep it straight. I think she is living in SF now.

Melissa, my room faced the boy's dorm showing there. I had a good view and several of us girls would pack in there at night with the lights off and sneak cigarette butts that we kept in a shoe box while we watched the MPs go through checking for 'drugs' one of the girls said. Truthfully, though I was a junior then, I had no idea what that was! The only drugs I knew about were the kind you took for a headache! I just liked watching the boys jumping up and down on their beds (they never pulled their shades HA!)

Posts: 11 | Location: Abingdon, Maryland | Registered: July 29, 2006Reply With Quote